Friday, April 17, 2009


Last week Pfeiffer University hosted author Pamela Duncan at their annual Friends of the Library Author Luncheon. Pam is the author of Moon Women, Plant Life, and The Big Beautiful. During her humorous talk, she mentioned the support of her writers group and how all of them are published authors. When I got back to my office I emailed Pam for more information about her writers group. She kindly shared the members names and the titles of the books they have written. The library now has on order several of these books. So once you finish reading Pam's books (I highly recommend them) you can look for the books written by the women in her writer's group: Lynn York with The Piano Teacher, Darnell Arnoult with Sufficient Grace, Virginia Boyd with One Fell Swoop and Dawn Shamp with On Account of Conspicuous Women. Pam also recommends My Old True Love by Sheila Kay Adams.

No comments: